We are looking for a talented Community Manager to help us build our Social Media community efficiently.
- Proven track record in Online Community Management
- English and Spanish Editorial proficiency.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of various SM Monitoring Tools.
- Ability to conduct and monitor an online campaign in parallel with activities on the ground.
- Ability to achieve good results on a tight deadline.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de €155 pour ce travail
Disciplined, careful, responsible, perfectionist and punctual are some of my best qualities. With a Bachelor’s degree in Foreign Languages, I have gained a professional knowledge and a high fluency in English, French a Plus
Hello, My name is Gemma, I am a native Spanish, and I believe I am the best candidate for this position. With my marketing background, my degree in Journalism, and my work experience, I believe I could make a valuab Plus
Because i speak english and spanish hace a lot of succesful in social management. My personal facebook account has more than 4550 friends from all around the world. Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus. And in relation wi Plus
Hello! My name is Ivana and I'm 27 years old. I was born in Croatia but currently live and work in Prague, Czech Republic. I have a bachelor degree in Tourism and Marketing and 7 years of experience in Marketing, E Plus
I'm an experienced community manager, been working for "InfoCasas" and "HomeTriangle" for a while. I speak english and spanish aswell.