- Act as the main point of contact for accommodation suppliers (Hotels, Resorts, Villas, …) to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, commercial activities;
- Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
- Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base
- Identify and negotiate with key partner's preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities;
- Understand, analyze and identify trends and opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs;
- Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required;
- Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values;
- Be proactive in searching for new opportunities at global level and lead various ad-hoc projects supporting Evasion’s business development.
- Working closely with the management and other coordinating teams for launching and promotion & inventory control.
- Innovative in thinking, Aggressive in taking an action and Enthusiastic towards every aspects of company’s growth
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in product/brand sourcing and business development
- At least 7 years of proven experience in the travel industry with focus on sales/marketing roles at global level with at least 4 years in leader/manager role.
- Good image and excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other Asia Pacific languages (Japanese, Mandarin) is a plus.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $6719 pour ce travail
"Hi, Hope you are doing well! Thanks for sharing your project requirement with us. It will be our great pleasure to work on your project. I have checked your requirement, yes we can do it, because we already work on si Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, I had read the JD and interested in this position.I'm Chinese and I had more than 15 years working experience in travel industry including more than 7 years in global company. I'm very familiar wit Plus
Hello, We are IT-Engineers with higher education, having more than 15 years of experience, developing sophisticated Web and Mobile solutions from scratch. Our indicative time/cost estimation for your project reli Plus
hello I read the position requirement and according to my past experiences in both management consultancy and holding corporate responsibilities in business development and marketing field as a manager for more than Plus