The individual will assist set-up meetings, contact and completing the affiliation process with an Engineering Universities of International Repute from US, UK, Australia or Germany for awarding a Technical and Engineering Degrees ([url removed, login to view]) especially in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or related disciplines.
Currently the institute is running and has already has 2 local and 1 foreign affiliation.
1. The college is located in Karachi currently offering following courses
a. 3 Year Diploma with Local Govt affiliation which is equivalent to A Levels / Higher Secondary and
b. City & Guilds UK (NVQ in UK ) upto Level 5 & can be upgraded to Level 7 which is [url removed, login to view]
c. College is located in the central part of Karachi City on 2 Acres Campus
2. It could be any Top Ten university that is in US, UK, Germany or Australia.
3. The programmes should include Bachelors of Engineering ([url removed, login to view]) and Masters of Engineering ([url removed, login to view]). Disciplines can vary from Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, IT and Electronics Related
4. Timeframe is 6 months to 10 months. Ideally speaking we want to start the Engineering Programmes by January 2013
5. The final deliverable is an affiliation that we can offer their degree programmes as an affiliate. (not meetings)
About The Institute
Royal Institute of Science & Technology is a Technical Institute established in 2009. The facility is a purpose built 2 acres purpose built state of the art (under construction) campus in the heart of Karachi, Pakistan with focus towards Mechanical and Manufacturing based technical and vocational qualifications. The institute has one of the largest Mechanical and Manufacturing facility in Karachi and strongly believes in providing hands on knowledge to the students. Institute has been conducting Diploma Associate Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical and Computer information technology. The Institute at its inception was affiliated with its Sindh Board of technical Education & STEVTA i.e. regional accreditation government education board. Recently Royal institute became City & Guild Approved Center for conducting IVQ Engineering qualification 2565 up to Chartered Engineering Level (NVQ qualifications in England). Top management of the institute consists of PhD's and academician with several years of experience in United Kingdom and Pakistan. The parent company is a manufacturing firm established in 1953.
Karachi is the financial hub of Pakistan with 18 Million population. Recently Cambridge University, Carnegie Mellon University and Texas A&M (Qatar) has established their affiliate colleges providing business, sciences and engineering education in Karachi.