I need someone to compete two sections of a marketing project on ZTE Corporation.
Please see link here: [url removed, login to view]
The sections that need to be completed are:
1) Evaluation and Control: 200 words
Explain how the company will track the results of the marketing plan relative to achieving the objectives at different times throughout the 12 month campaign. What kinds of information do they need to track—e.g., sales, awareness, profits and when should they measure these things? Who will be responsible for doing this? Students may also want to include some marketing metrics they would use to measure the effectiveness of their plan.
2) Implementation/Action Plan/Schedule: 300 words + a table
Describe, very specifically, who will be responsible for implementing all of the tactics and when the tactics should be implemented. A spreadsheet is strongly recommended to present this information (this is often referred to as the Gantt Chart).
* Ranging from the product name or brand to its price, place of distribution, packaging option and design.
* Consider what will be done, when, and by who.
* You may need to recommend hiring additional help, external resources, to assist with implementation.
* Must relate to objectives, strategies, target markets...etc.
The whole marketing plan must have a logical flow.
This is a group project and I only need these two sections completed. Other sections will be completed by other group members. Please see the attached word file for other group member's work. Also attached is the marketing plan details.
Due date: Wednesday 9pm, May 9th, 2012, Australian time