We are looking for NGOs / charities / foundations / private or public businesses / individuals / family trusts / private banks based anywhere in the world to fund a community project revolving around a performing and visual arts festival in Malaysia.
- Target appetite: grant funding required for 2019 is a minimum USD0.5mil but ideally, USD1mil.
- This community project will revolve around a month-long city-wide festival held in Kuala Lumpur involving (specifically) Malaysian and (in general) Asian performing and visual arts, with some foreign productions.
- Open to consider other (non-art) themes e.g. environmental, urbanisation, creative cities, social development, etc.
- Grant recipient can be a foreign national (not Malaysian) but must allow for collaboration with / participation of Malaysian artists.
- Audience surveys and economic impact reports will be prepared.
The job requires the researcher to:
- Provide a long-list of names of pre-qualified funders in 4 weeks
- Summarise funders’ evaluation policy or selection criteria, to demonstrate as being applicable to this project.
- Include funders’ contact information (i.e. name of organisation, decision-making individual, email and/or number and/or online submission portal, appetite of funding amount, themes of interest, specific interest to fund an arts festival (or similar evidence), any other suggestions are welcome).
We will contact the funders directly.
About the Arts Festival
Launched in 2015, this is an annual celebration of arts and culture in the city of Kuala Lumpur, produced by an non-profit organization that advocates, develops and invests in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people’s lives.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $888 pour ce travail
Hi, I can help you find suitable funding options for your community project. Short time ago I completed a research project related to impact investments. As a result, I got a list of some 100 organisations involved in Plus