Cities are complex systems, and across Africa, are growing at a rapid rate unprecedented in urban history. While the scale and pressure of urbanization is overwhelming, this agglomeration of activity offers an incredible opportunity for development. At the same time, the confluence of efforts to promote financial inclusion, urban development, infrastructure investment, and macro-economic policy attention create a uniquely enabling environment for the growth of housing in particular. As government, the private sector, and households and communities themselves find their places in the housing ecosystem, innovation is being found along each link in the housing value chain.”
Lenders, investors, builders, and suppliers are getting much better at identifying and targeting niche markets. From a recognition of backyard rental and inner city refurbishment as viable housing supply streams, to the development of underwriting standards for borrowers in the informal economy, to the financing of incremental housing construction at scale, to the use of blockchain technology to improve titling efficiencies, innovation along the value chain and at the local level is making headway and creating precedent that is bankable.” Kecia Rust, Centre for Affordable Housing Finance in Africa (CAHF) 2019.
The GIPF echoes these sentiments and is committed to participate at a level that is commercially viable yet impactful.
The information as required by GIPF can be summarized as follows:
A. Policy considerations pertaining to inclusive growth – innovative financial products
1. Provide us with your views of the Namibia residential housing market
2. In your assessment is there an unbanked/under-serviced section of the market which traditional mortgage finance has not captured, and how could these be included in financing residential housing?
3. What insights do you have of this under-serviced market?
4. For the affordable housing market (joint household income no more than N$30,000.00 per month), what are the concerns surrounding affordability of end users to procure homes?
5. The over indebtedness of consumers is cited as a major stumbling block, how would your proposed innovative end user funding overcome this concern?
6. Differentiate between legal and administrative impediments to funding residential housing, what are your recommendations for improvements
B. Mandate considerations – developing a platform for innovative end user funding
1. Institutional long-term investors in Namibia are compelled to invest up to 45% in domestic assets, funds which have to be repatriated from elsewhere. What platform will allow for pooling these various funds to finance end-user funding which has tangible socio-economic benefits yet offers bond like features matching the liabilities of these types of Institutional investors.
2. Motivate what would be the optimal platform size and your fundraising plan to meet the required size, as well as over what period this scale may be achieved.
3. What would be the various functions and required organogram to run such a funding platform?
4. Provide an indicative budget for running an operation to fund innovative end user residential housing?
C. Company specific
1. Provide a corporate profile of your entity
2. Provide your track record in providing end user funding
3. Provide specific experience and skills of your core team
4. Elaborate on your process
5. If your team is located in different locations, where is each function domiciled
6. Any specific licenses and registrations you hold with industry bodies; regulators etc.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $467 pour ce travail
Greetings! Ranked the #1 business plan writer on www.Freelancer.com since 2010, I thank you for the opportunity to work on this important project. I have created more than 800 business plans, financial and marketing p Plus
Hello, I am a professional academic and article writer. I have successfully helped hundreds of clients with their content writing and research tasks. My works are usually original, well researched, properly referenced, Plus
Hi, professional business writer is here to present the best writing services. I have more than 5 years professional experience in writing. Please have a look at my profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/crispwriter Let Plus
Hi. I have read your requirements mentioned in the project details. I would like you to see my sample work and check the quality that I can provide. I am an affiliate chartered accountant (CPA) with 10+ years of experi Plus
I have done masters in Finance from the University of Sussex and have experience of more than 12 years of writing business plans. The business plan will be full of rich content and enable the reader to understand easil Plus
Hi, I have read and understood the description. I can professionally write your proposal within your timeframe. I am Saket, a content writing expert. I have done my Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering and MBA Plus
Hey there, This Isabella. a Business plan specialist. I have done my Masters in Business Management and currently enrolled in PhD program. I have been making business plans for more than 7 years and I have helped many Plus
Hello employer, as an experienced freelancer I placed a bid on your project because I have the expertise required to deliver superior quality. I am reliable, and I assure you constant updates in the project as a way of Plus
1. I am an expert in business proposal on Investment Management Innovative End-User Funding For Residential Housing, Business plan, market research, and business proposal for banks and to raise funds through investors, Plus
Hi, I am Shayyan from Melbourne, Australia. I read your project, comprehend all of your requirements and that’s why I am bidding for it. Well! I have professional degree in Business Administration. I have delivered d Plus
I am a professional freelancer having exceptional and diversified experience in business proposals writing. I have five years of relevant experience. I will create a comprehensive, detailed, analytical and impressive b Plus
Hi, If you need a winning bid or proposal, just leave it up to me. Successfully matching skills, talents, and interests to the project, helping you win the job. I offer well-written, effective, concise proposals that w Plus
Greetings, Top Business Plan Instructor on Udemy. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with you on this important project. I have created more than 300 business Plans and Pitch Decks Presentations to raise i Plus
Hello, This is Aneesa, Research and Business Proposal expert. I can provide you best Proposal on Investment Management Innovative End-User Funding For Residential Housing. I have been writing proposals for years and t Plus
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
Once a patient is created, they are sent to appointment waiting list. At Appointment list select the patient then click edit to view the patient details. Specify the nurse who will examine the patient, Settlement type Plus
Dear sir, I am affiliate chartered accountant (CPA) and part of a consultancy firm providing services of business proposals, plans, financial modelling, feasibility studies, research reports etc. We have prepared 100+ Plus
Good day! I am here to write proposal on Investment Management Innovative End-User Funding For Residential Housing. I will complete your project before your deadline as I always value my clients. Please contact me thro Plus
Hello Sir/Madam, My name is FATIMA and writing is my passion “When I say work, I only mean writing. Everything else is just an odd job”. From my early age, I enjoyed reading novels and stories, as I was growing up it Plus
Hello there, I am Catherine T from South Jordan, United States. I will be honored to work with you on your Proposal on Investment Management Innovative End-User Funding For Residential Housing projects. In the prese Plus