The Green Solutions Worldwide Ltd and its request.
TGSW (The Green Solutions Worldwide) is an SME based in UK, that is now seeking collaboration in building digitally-financed or “pay as you go” (PAYG) off-grid solar energy with varied combinations of energy systems with connected hardware and software.
The system would have a Machine-to-Machine connectivity – enabling a remote monitoring and control, and PAYG capacities of decentralised utility systems as well as collection of data.
The proposed Off Grid Solar systems would be capable of:
• Producing varying output capacities (per unit) between 2.5 Wp and 150 Wp.
• Efficiently storing generated energy
• Using Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) mobile technologies
• Using scratch card pin solution as an alternative to PAYG.
• Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) between units of proposed system
• Wireless processing of system information to a base control system
TGSW would be interested in joint development, technical consultancy, technology licensing, and financing from potential partners with expertise and solid track-record in the following areas:
• Production of small scale solar system for off grid solution with varying output capacities (per unit) between 2.5 Wp and 150 Wp.
• Production of very low cost, highly efficient energy storage unit e.g. for small unit batteries
• Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) mobile technologies solutions
• Scratch card pin solution
• Solar energy Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) system
• Multi-Units wireless energy generation and distribution application management/ monitoring software package
• Renewable energy financial funding