After fermentation of a specific type of beans I have a 3% alcohol mesh. The fermentation flow is 300 kg/hour, meaning I theoretical can have 9 kg ethanol per hour. The fermentation temperature is 30°C. Through a heat exchanger, I will deliver the mesh at the needed distillation temperature.
I would like receive a distillery design suggestion for this capacity. Including:
1. Handling of mass during first distillation phase. Should it be continues or batch and how? What is the holding time and at what temperature?
2. Design of the distillation column for a capacity of 5 to 15 kg per hour. 95% pure ethanol is required
3. Must be able to meet European safety regulations
4. Must be able to run automatic. The system will be placed on a farm, without any supervision
5. Simple and low cost is essential
Dear mr. Sorensen, I am an engineer with experience and I understand the requirements. I am interested in your offer and I am sure that I can do the job. Please check your personal message. Best regards, v Plus