The cart & template are ALREADY completely set up and functioning with some products already added. We are running MULTIPLE SHOPS from one database.
Example of one site:
Original site: Lanyard$tore [dt] com
New cart: 174[dot][url removed, login to view]
These are custom printed products. Be sure and Look at the products on the current site. These are very complex configurations. These stores require:
a) Custom options (options change from product to product)
b) tiered prices
c) setup charge for each order (multi-color printing requires multiple setup charges.
This is a test project – We will have you do more work on these stores, but first you must do the initial test:
1) Modify layout to show tiered prices and matching existing layouts. Must be attractive Web 2.0.
2) Configure products for many multiples of options and pricing structures.
3) Post 6 products on 3 different websites, with all of the options, tiered pricing, setup charges, etc. The products will be fully functional and send order through (without credit card gateway). The pages will be fully configured with correct and final layout, keywords, and meta-tags matching the former website.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR THIS PROJECT: 35 HOURS (for contractor who is expert magento).
Project must be completed in 1 week from start.
Place bid and send IM for more info.
------ REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTORS -------
We offer long-term and frequent contracting opportunities. We are always interested in working with professional developers who can provide consistent results in a timely fashion. New developers will usually be asked for the following:
1) Contractors must have skype chat or yahoo messenger.
2) Please give an estimated time frame. Once you’re hired, you may NOT take other projects and put us on the backburner. We will immediately stop working with you if you disappear.
3) Professional contractors who do what they promise in the expected time frames receive ongoing work.
4) As mentioned above, you may be asked to do some of the work, and provide a screenshot, before you are hired. We don’t put applicants through this unless we are on the verge of hiring them. Please don’t apply if you are not willing to take this step to build the relationship.
5) Once hired for a project, all providers will usually be asked to sign, via digital email approval, an NDA.