We need someone who is an absolute expert and knows what he is doing.
The conversion tracking on Google Analytics is inaccurate every day.
A usual day would be:
tracked in GA: 15 orders
Actual order in magento: 23 orders
I can see the 15 order numbers in GA, but I cant understand why there 8 orders missing.
What did we try:
- Checked if it's a certain device/browser/mobile - cant see any pattern
- Checked if it's a certain checkout way - cant find any pattern
- Placed a lot of test orders - most work, some not
- Checked and adjusted GA code on success page - All looks okay
- Setup conversion tracking via tag manager - no changes
- Cleared cache, CDN - no change
- restarted ngnix - no change
- compared time zone on GA and magento - both a same and correct
Now we are at a point where we need some help from an expert.
You need to analyze the situation, run some test and find the problem.
What we will give you:
- access to GA, magento, sFTP
- coupon code to place test orders
- our help whenever needed
When is the project completed:
Once GA tracking is 95% accurate over a 5 day period.
Work can be done only via US night time between 11pm and 8am (GMT-7)
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $85 pour ce travail
Hello, I do have a website where i have listed all of my work / projects [login to view URL] Let me know if you would like to discuss it further. Thank You, Muhammad Relevant Skills and Experi Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing great. I have experience in GA tracking with order success in Magento. I have used for my client and its was working great. Relevant Skills and Experience I have more than 6 years of experie Plus