I'm using the Magento extension Magepro Inventory Report, see attachment. Which works fine, but when I export the data to an Excel or CSV data and try to summarize the total amount of the column "Price" or "Purchase Value" I can't do it, because instead of real numbers, the columns contains a text format like "549,00 €" so I cannot convert them in Excel to a number. This makes the extension kind of useless without calculating the total inventory value. I also tried to take out the currency in the [url removed, login to view] but then I got an error, when I tried to filter the results, that the currency is not valid and instead having "549,00" I had "5490000" in the price column. So this didn't really work out.
I tried to contact the author of the extension twice, but no response, so I hope someone can fix this for me.
Thanks a lot!
I've checked the extension code, I think it is not a problem for me to fix it very quickly. Thanks.