We are looking for someone to program a Windows and Mac OS application that acts as a print driver. The application should do the following for each platform.
1. Install as a certified application on each platform.
2. Have a settings screen that is used to set a username and password. When the username and password are set, there should be a remote call via https to test the credentials.
3. Once installed, the application should appear as a printer on the end-user's computer.
4. When the end-user selects the app as a printer, the printed data should be converted to a pdf and sent via HTTPS to a website API endpoint for processing and delivery to the destination fax.
5. Release of the IP and source code via GitHub are required.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1118 $ pour ce travail
Hello,I have read the job description and I am interested in this job. I have 8 years experience in developing products using Objective C, Software Architecture, Mac OS, Windows Desktop and Cocoa. I have read your requ Plus
Hello I am a macOS and Windows system developer. I've created CUPS printer driver for Mac for a e-ink device - it should be among my portfolio project (what you need is a custom CUPS backend), and also worked suppor Plus
Hi, Thanks for the interesting job post. I would like to apply and work on windows part only. Waiting for affirmative response to start. Regards
I can help with creating this custom print driver. Kindly contact me and let us discuss more about this project.
Dear Client Very interested in your project With 7 years of experience in software development, I am absolutely sure I am the right person for this project. I have made similar printe driver software that authorize use Plus
Hello. How are you? I have read your requirement carefully. I have worked as a senior software engineer since 2015. I can build your project perfectly as your spec. I would like to discuss about project more detail. Pl Plus
My name is Tom Griffin and I am a technology consultant located in the New York metro area. #Approach The application emulates a device offering IPP (Internet Printing Protocol). The user then adds the virtual device Plus
Yo! I have studied about your project Mac OS and Windows Print Driver to HTTPS POST I am skilled in Software Architecture, App Developer, Mac OS, Windows Desktop, Cocoa and Objective C, so I'am totally sure I can deliv Plus