To develop a sample application that run on Mac OS with the following features:
- Capture audio from whatever sound played (eg. iTune, browser, etc) to default output device.
- Store the output as uncompressed audio format, aiff file.
- Must be able to record music played in iTunes or youtube audio played in browser.
- Must be able to record when sound is played using external speaker/headphone or internal speaker.
- Using official Mac framework, such as Core Audio.
- Working in latest version of mac os x. (10.6.x)
reference: similar to wiretap studio for the capturing function.
[url removed, login to view]