Machine learning and embedded system engineer
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a machine learning and embedded system engineer for a project that involves image processing. The ideal candidate should have expertise in the following machine learning algorithms: Linear Regression, Random Forest, and Deep Learning.
For the embedded system, any hardware platform such as Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone can be used.
The project has specific requirements and goals that need to be met. The engineer should be able to provide guidance and suggestions based on these requirements.
- We need to identify ONLY plastic water bottles using a camera (and other sensors, if required)
Skills and experience required for this job include:
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms, particularly in image processing
- Proficiency in working with embedded systems and various hardware platforms
- Ability to meet specific project requirements and goals
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to provide guidance and suggestions based on the project requirements.
Nº du projet : #37519616
À propos du projet
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 7800 ₹ pour ce travail
Greetings, Thank you for considering my application for this project. As an AI Engineer and Developer with over 8+ years of experience, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of Deep Learning. I hav Plus
Hi,Thanks for your posting. I have full skills and full experiences of this field. I have developed many Image Processing project with every field of image processing. I am expert in these fields (YOLO, OCR, OpenCV, Te Plus
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. I will be able to help you with your project. I read through the description and it sounds like I am just the right person for it. I have the right skill set with sophisticated ex Plus