PLEASE READ THIS PROJECT DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR BID.
SUDIA is an international development organization working in East Africa and the Horn of Africa. Our mission is to - 'facilitate the linkage of people knowledge and resources towards strengthening self-reliance of vulnerable communities from East Africa and the Horn'.
We are now looking to redesign our logo and are hoping to find the ideal design that captures what we are about and what we do.
Designers are free to come up with any design they like. All we ask is that you try and capture elements of what SUDIA is about in your thinking, and that you have some story behind the design. More information on SUDIA is available at www.sudia.org. The winning design will be requested to explain why or how he/she came to be inspired by his or her design.
Guiding elements for the logo design
1. logo must look professional and reflect grass-roots development
2. logo must be cost effective. That is when printing our letterhead we do not want it to be too costly because of the number of colors. To this end we will favor logos with only 1 or 2 colors at the most.
3. Color choice and design must take into account how the logo will look when photocopied when produced on an emblem, or printed on a large scale.
Specifications/Requirements of final delivery of the product
4. Final product must be delivered in appropraite formats which different printing houses may use, EPS and other internationally known formats. In summary we are hoping the designer will have knowledge of this aspect.
5. We will also require a format to be used for the web, and must be crisp and of high resolution, but of minimal size.
6. We will also be looking for a technical chart/description of the final logo, showing distances, different sizing details, etc.
7. Brief statement about why/how this design came about.
How this project will work (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. Each provider should deliver at least one logo and state his/her price for delivering the logo with the above listed specifications. We encourage providers to submit more than one logo so as to maximize your chances of winning this contract.
2. We will continue to receive bids and logo designs up to the closing date of the project. After which we will select one logo and notify the winner so he/she may deliver us the final product with the specifications listed above.
3. After that we will finalizie payment through escrow.
32 freelance font une offre moyenne de $64 pour ce travail
I can provide you with several logos to choose from. My partner is an architect, worked for the overseas development agency and was working in Africa for over a year and I did graphics for the project. Regards, Lenore
Greetings. I have had 4 years experience in logo design for print and web applications. I have a number of ideas for your logo. I look forward to working along with you.