You will need to know c# programming to understand the windows version.
I would prefer that you created the software in a programming language that is portable to other systems like
IOS, android, linux etc.
I will now explain the basic functions of the program. Though you have to go trough the code to be able to understand all the codes related to this software.
1. The program will sniff for port communcation and kill the software using it.
[url removed, login to view] program needs to have the same gui as windows. If there are some problems with the gui and we have to make a mac gui that is also possible to do.
3. Process will download the most up-to-date version of itself from your server
4. Process will talk to your MySQL database
5. Process will look for selected "banned programs"
6. Process will look for selected "banned network traffic" types
7. Process will attempt to check whether it has been suspended or stopped
8. If numbers 5 or 6 or 7 are matched, a screenshot and process list will be triggered. These will be uploaded to your server using some as-yet unknown-to-me protocol (FTP?)
Remember that there are more funtions so you may understand it much better after seeing the code. Then you see what needs to be done.
I know it may be hard to port the application directly, but if you know c# then it will be easy for you to write it in a program that is supported by linux.
# Important! This software have to work on all linux distributions.
What is required for getting this job.
1. You must speak English fluently!!
2. You must have years of experience with Mac and all their versions.
3. The mac version have to work the same way as the windows version when it comes to functionality and the same look and feel for the gui.
You will have to sign a contract that our lawyer will create. This is so you stick to your time frame and that we can avoid any fraud. You have to sign this contract before the source code off the application is given to you.
There will be created milestones, but because of our company structure you have to create a invoice with the same amount as the milestone. This is so our accounting will be correct.
If you wan't to look at the code you need to sign a NDA agreement for your company or personal business.
This NDA agreement needs to be signed, scanned and then sent back to me before the code is given to you.
We communicate trough skype and since this is a project that is urgent it is expexted that you will be on skype at least 8 hours a day
5 days a week.
15% when detailed plan is recived.
15% when i get some code.
45% when reciving the full application and accepts it.
25% when the software and system is complete and without errors.
The system will be a live linux boot system.
That will be booted both on mac and on linux systems.
The software needs to work only on the live usb live system. Other than that it has to have the same funtions as the windows application and have at least similarity to the design and feel of the program.