We are a software product development company. We run staging / production environments for our clients. These environments are running on AWS. Our server setup consists of a 3 server node setup with RDS and Elastic Cache (redis).
1) We need to configure sensu to monitor various parameters (memory, cpu, disk, network, uptime and connection between the servers).
2) We need sensu to send us regular email alerts of OK, Warning and Critical.
3) The scripts should be deploy-able easily on our production environments. Since the freelancer will not have access to those servers, you need to write up generic scripts.
4) We have part of it working, and we will share the scripts with you before we start.
5) Train us to use / monitor and modify the scripts
6) Provide us 1 month of support after the scripts are live on the production environments.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹12458 pour ce travail
Hi, I am competitive to this kind of task, can take good care of this project. In fact, I already done related to this job before. Let me know the best of your time so we can discuss further based on your requirements Plus
I am highly skilled in the AWS environment. I have been working with AWS for 5 years now and run multiple production workloads across many AWS services. I have both the AWS Devops Engineer and AWS Certified Solutions Plus
Monitoring: Nagios, Ganglia Amazon Web Services: EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic File System, IAM, VPC, Security Groups, Cloud Formation, Lambda, S3, CLoudFront, Redshift, Route 53, Cloud Watch, K Plus
Dear Client, Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with [url removed, login to view] mainly deal in web development, SEO, Android App, software testing and graphic design. Our vision is to b Plus
Dear Client, Greeting of the day ahead !!! Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with you. I am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project befor Plus
I have good experience in shell scripting for more than 5 years. So hope I will be the best person to work on this.