I am looking for an Oracle DBA / RAC dba who can write blog posts on below topics:
1. Oracle database cloning using RMAN - Hot cloning (with same name cloning, with different name cloning)
2. ASM queries you must always have as a RAC DBA (check no or disk groups, disks, online, offline, redundancy, mount/dismount diskgroup, add/remove disks, rebalancing, size etc etc etc.....)
3. How to connect RAC database via SQL Developer
4. How SCN and checkpoints work on Oracle - Difference between both with examples
5. How to send emails via scripts to report failed RMAN backups in Linux, AIX and solaris
6. How to migrate RAC database from non linux to linux servers using dbmsfiltransfer or transportable tablespaces
7. How to compare two tablesapces from different databases
8. Oracle RAC to RAC cloning, RAC to non-RAC cloning and Non-RAC to RAC cloning
- Blog post must have exact steps that can be followed to execute an activity
- It must have all the commands required
- You must put activity screenshots of each step. Execute the steps on your system and add screenshots after every step
- All the execution must happen on Putty and all the screenshots must be of Putty only
- All the articles will be executed on our servers before accepting. You must make sure they are error free
- We have ongoing project and have more that 100 blog posts to be published. If you execute this project well, I am looking for long term relationship.
Please send me any single doubt that you have before starting / bidding on this project.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹9583 pour ce travail
As a Oracle Database Administrator have experienced in the tasks mentioned required for the blog. Also can trace the sessions and get detailed explanation of what’s happening in and out while the process goes on. Than Plus
Oracle DBA with 7+ years of production DB mgmt exp. worked in RAC,Data Guard, RMAN,GOldengate and also in Oracle Audit Vault.
I have 7+ ys of exp working as an RAC and Oracle DBA. I have clearly understood your requirement and having few queries against your requirement Queries : 1. Please mention DB version ? (because if your are going pri Plus
I am working as an Oracle Database Administrator and that makes me a correct person for writing these blogs. As I have also worked on the Oracle Databases, instead of copying and pasting from Oracle Meta link, I would Plus