• BIOS, UEFI Firmware and driver development
• High speed peripherals e.g., NIC, PCIe, SATA, USB
• Working knowledge and experience with PCIe driver development.
• Strong knowledge in OS concepts and hands on ASM, C programming.
• Experience with low speed interfaces SPI, I2C, UART, etc
• Experience using ICE, Logic analyzer, Scopes, JTGA, TRACE tools for debugging hardware issues
• Experience using low level kernel debuggers Strong knowledge on Linux OS Internals, Linux Driver
• Experience with platform Software and firmware, BIOS, UEFI, Drivers
• Familiarity with Linux operating systems would be preferred
• Familiarity with Intel architecture, emulators JTAG/FTDI debuggers.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹16018 pour ce travail
I have working experience 5 years in c, linux kernel, linux device driver. I have worked in Pcie bus for sound card. I have working experience on various protocol such as I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN etc. Relevant Skills and Plus
hi there, I'm working as embedded software engineer this is my github account if you want to check it [login to view URL] , i'm looking forward to hear from you