Wordpress website running on Linux / WHM / cPanel needs to run wpguppy plugin (chat plugin) through Node Server / Socket IO
Will provide SSH access
WHM / Cpanel
Wordpress admin access
1) Some server uses 80, 81, 8080 or 3000.
2) Please consult with your hosting provider.
3) You need to install pm2 globally on your hosting server through this command npm install pm2 -g for this, you can contact your hosting service provider or your server manager.
4) You have to add your port id in .env file located in plugins > wp-guppy > node-server > .env at line PORT_ID.
5) You have to add your host url as CORS origin in .env file located in plugins > wp-guppy > node-server > .env at line DOMIAN.
6) No need to change the port if your server is using port 81. (if you will change this port then you have to change it in the .env file located in plugins > wp-guppy > node-server > .env at line PORT_ID).
7) You need to run the node server file (located in plugins > wp-guppy > node-server) on the server through server access like (SSH access), for this, you can contact your hosting service provider or your server manager. if you have an HTTP server then you need to just run the [login to view URL] file through the command ( pm2 start [login to view URL] ), but if you have an HTTPS server then you have to download an SSL certificate (SSL cert, SSL private key ) from your server then replace these files located in plugins > wp-guppy > node-server > sslcert with the same name given in that folder, after that you need to run command (pm2 start [login to view URL]) at (plugins > wp-guppy > node-server) path.
8) If the plugin update is available for node server packages than you need to run command(npm update) at (plugins > wp-guppy > node-server) path.
9) If the plugin update is available for node server then you need to run command(pm2 restart [login to view URL]) for HTTP servers and command(pm2 restart [login to view URL]) for HTTPS servers at (plugins > wp-guppy > node-server) path.
34 freelances font une offre moyenne de 172 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I can easily integration plugins. I have great expertise in developing Custom WordPress Plugins from scratch and already developed many Custom WordPress Plugins and also customized the existing one, have the abi Plus
Hello, I have gone through your outsourced requirements " Socket IO Integration - Wordpress " and have analyzed that I have right skills ( PHP Linux WordPress Apache Nginx ) to execute your esteemed project. I Plus
Hello, This is Saad, an innovative web developer of WordPress. I'll integrate Socket IO a website as per your requirements. I hold one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction. I'm dedicated to building the per Plus
Greetings! I have reviewed your project details and seen that you are looking for WordPress Developer to integrate Socket IO and I believe I would be able to assist you with this project. The reason I think, I would Plus
Hello, hope you are doing great. I have read your instruction and am ready to integrate [login to view URL] to wordpress. I can do this job with in days. Sincerely. Ivan.
Greetings, I hope you're doing well.I can assist you with this Socket IO Integration - Wordpress. am a graduate of Information Technology and providing web development services for the last 5 years. I develop CMS based Plus
Hi! How are you doing? I have read the project description and really interested in this job, I have 4 years’ experience doing similar jobs regarding to these skills PHP, Apache, WordPress, Linux and Nginx. Please star Plus
Hi! I am an expert PHP computer programmer with skills including PHP, Apache, Nginx, WordPress and Linux. I've been developing web applications for more than 5 years, starting back in 2013 with custom PHP/MySQL, no fr Plus
Hello I got the requirements of the Socket IO Integration - WordPress I have more the 6-year experience on it. You will get the best website design with HTML/CSS etc., And Develop on WordPress, PHP Platform. Here you Plus
Hello! Gabe T., I’ve carefully checked your requirements and really interested in this Socket IO Integration - Wordpress I went through your project description. I am a Professional Web Developer and have done ma Plus