We are looking for someone with the following skills:
-SMS Gateways (Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting)
-Linux Administration Skills
-Active Directory Skills
-Experience with local, state and federal laws/regulations for sending SMS messaging in Canada and USA.
Must sign non-disclosure agreement.
We want this done as soon as possible. Tell me how fast you can do this.
We want to setup a SMS Server that uses GSM SIM cards to send out messages to our clients and our staff. We want to use a dedicated tollfree number DID for this that we already own right now with our SIP Trunk provider but we can transfer it anywhere if we need. We are located in Canada, but we want to send and receive messages to USA mainly as well as Canada using a tollfree DID number.
Setup a SMS Server for our e-commerce company for multiple uses:
b. Package Shipping Tracking Updates
c. Fraud Prevention
d. Login Authentication for Staff for various Intra/Extranet websites
-Bi-Directional Texting (SMS) Messages with our tollfree DID number.
-Bulk SMS Messages.
-SMS to Email.
-SMS Receipt Verification.
-Schedule/Send SMS based on our and receivers timezone.
You will be expected to:
1. Recommend cheap or Open Source server software to be used/purchased for the above mentioned tasks. Web based administration GUI preferred. Ability to integrate with CRM and PBX. (we currently prefer Diafaan's SMS Server Software)
2. Recommend GSM Hardware for us to purchase. Needs to be LAN Based, stable, compatible, high quality with top antenna, must be LTE or 4G compatible for high speed GSM. Multi-SIM card option is BONUS. (We are looking at ConiuGo 700100950 UMTS GSM QUADBAND LAN HT).
3. Install the operating system and server software in VM environment. (You will be given full GUI access to vm server.)
4. The GSM LAN Hardware will be installed in our network by us, you need to make it work with the SMS server.
5. Make it secure with our RADIUS and Active Directory Servers.
6. Integrate it with our CRM and PBX.
7. Set it up with the above functions.
9. Documentation of all configurations, user names passwords etc.
Please look at the Hypermedia HG-7000's capabilities.
Linux System Administration, Telecommunications Engineering, SMPP, SMS, SMS Gateway
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1620 pour ce travail
Hey there, This seems extremely interesting job to do and I probably have those required skills to accomplish the project/task on time. Let me slightly introduce myself. I am sharp, top-producing Software Engineer w Plus
Please contact us for discussinf this solution , we can provide full system,network, VOIP design,implementation and support for the you asterisk solution.