Embedded Systems Engineer
As a part of the team, you will be in charge of powering up our routers and smart home gateways with the software you write, while taking into account the whole ecosystem concept.
Currently, we are in a stable growth stage, and our smart home solutions need smart people! Would you take a chance?
- Experienced in C & C++ for Linux user and kernel spaces, including multithreading and sockets
- Able to write high quality reusable code
- Good architecture and refactoring skills
- Throughout understanding of lower level network stack: ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NAT
- Can understand and work within complex environments
- Must possess good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of basic data structures, understanding of algorithm complexity estimation
- Communicate comfortably with your colleagues in English both typed and oral within scope of
It would be really nice if you:
- Any OpenWRT based projects experience
- Carrier level WiFi tuning and optimizations expirience
- Expirience working with Qualcomm SDK for router on a chip solutions like IPQ4019
- Understanding of such protocols as MQTT, CWMP (TR-069) / USP (TR-369), UPNP
- Experience working in Smart Home or IoT domain
- SCRUM/Agile work experience
- Can speak Russian (not required, but helpful since most of the team speaks it natively)
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2135 pour ce travail
Hi sir, I am expert Embedded System Engineer with 11 years of experience. I have done many projects on Home automation. IOT is my strong point. Lets talk to me on your product. Regards Ahmed
Dear Sir, I am an expert with more than 20 years of experience in firmware development, programming, prototyping and PCB Layouts. I have checked the details of your work. I assure you the best solution for Plus
Hey there, Greetings from India!! I have an experience working on a Router product as part of my first job and hence have understanding of protocols including DHCP, NAT, DNS, Iptables etc. I have also used Quagga pack Plus
We will do your Embedded work Hi my Professional Aim is: (Services then Solutions then Satisfactions) I hope you are [login to view URL] an experience in this field from last 5 years i am sure i can do it perfectly with in a tim Plus
Hi, I am an Electrical, Electronics and Embedded Engineer Arduino/Raspberry Pi, ESP32, ESP8266 and internet of things expert. I an am Home Automation Expert Worked on many IOT Project. Message me for more discussion of Plus
Hi, I read carefully about your project. I am very interested in your project. I am an expert in c++ and embedded solution. I hope to discuss more detail with you via later chatting. Best regards.
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I mastered C++, C#, Java programming. Windows Application is my favorite work and I promise you high quality work. As a senior windows app developer, I will do my best to finish your p Plus
Hello Client, I’ve checked the requirements and have done SIMILAR jobs in the past. Pls conta me here for the DEMO ASAP. Thank You.
welcome Not all I mentioned is definitely good. But you can log in to my personal account and see some of my work, and if you see me as a suitable person, do not hesitate to talk to me and offer important details to me Plus
Hello, dear client I have read explanation of your project in details. I have rich experiences in embedded system development, so I can provide you best work. I always focus to client's satisfaction. If you hire me, I Plus
Hello! I have read your project details completely and thoroughly. The skills you mentioned in your description is my expertise. Further details will be discuss in the inbox. I am waiting for your message t Plus
Creative Software/Firmware Engineer with broad-based experience, including extensive experience in embedded microcontroller-based system software architecture/design, Code Wright, multitasking embedded real-time system Plus
Hi, I have very good experience on below points: Compilers / Editors: GCC compiler, U-Boot, Busybox, Buildroot, WIN IDE, Micro vision Keil IDE, MPLAB IDE, Code Composer Studio and Code Wright. • Software Control packag Plus