We are a web development company that has a CentOS server and running the following software:
• SVN – which also exports web folder to Apache
• SAMBA share
• LAMP structure – MySQL, Apache etc.
What we need is for someone to format our server and add the following:
• OS – Debian/CentOS Linux *Your recommendation
• SAMBA share – also to be able to create new users.
• Lamp structure – all web services.
• SVN - We must be able to create new repo’s and it must export the web site to the active Apache web folder.
• Backup system* - important
• We must be able to manage this ourselves.
• Ideally this must be configured to allow weekly incremental backups to an external drive.
• Monthly total backups of all the major folders, i.e SVN, MySQL databases
We also have a Firewall server that currently blocks most ports denying us from accessing required info.
The setup was done by another company and we are not aware of how to configure this, so we would also like this re-done if possible.
If the Firewall can have a GUI interface to change the ports with ‘Accept/Deny’ that would be preferable.
*Our firewall is setup with DHCP.
*Our hardware on the server is all fine, but we might consider buying more HDD’s based on your RAID recommendation. There are currently 2 HDD’s.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA – as we need you to come onsite to evaluate the server.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de R3563 pour ce travail
Hello, i have extensive experience in system administration. Can i perform this task and give guarantees of my work. Please check your private box for more informations.
<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> - Custom software development - skpye: <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>
I have more than 7 years of exp. in Linux server admin,I am not living in SA but I can do all these task remotely also I will give you full documentation of all steps & auto alert scripts to automate the setup & alert Plus