This is a Validator module project.
The software has to run on the following Hardware
Hardware: Raspberry pi 4 Model B
OS: Linux Raspbian Buster
CPU: ARM 32 bit architecture
User work flow:
1. Admin enters the CPU serial number through web GUI to the DB
2. Admin Loads the software to the device and sends to customer
3. Customer switches on the device, Validator software runs and check the DB entry and marks as GENUINE device.
4. If customer make another copy of the hard disk and connect it to another Hardware, It should be marked as UNAUTHORIZED device, and there should be pop-up message every 10 minutes in GUI "Please register" with "Register" button
[login to view URL] software has to auto start when the system boots
2. It should read the unique CPU Serial number and check the entry for same in DB running in another server.
3. If the CPU Serial number matches with the list of available Serial number in the DB, then it is considered as GENUINE Legitimate device else UNAUTHORIZED device. If Genuine, then in the DB it should create entry with date,time and IP address and mark as activated.
4. This software should run as a background process
5. It should not get listed in the process when we type ps -ef
6. when the hard disk is copied and connected to another new Hardware, it should read the new CPU serial number and work as per point no.3
7. Once the device is found UNAUTHORIZED, it should through the pop-up message every 10 minute in GUI dialog box saying "Please register" There should be a "Register" button "click" to do the task as in step 3
8. GUI Web interface for DB to enter the serial numbers.
9. Source code should not be visible in the device
Any other logic to achieve the functionality is also acceptable.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹17250 pour ce travail
Is this is a college project? (If so I can only offer / tuition.) I only have a Raspberry Pi 3 to test and develop with. If you can not find a freelancer with an RPi 4 you are welcome to contact me. Do you already ha Plus
Hey, I have been working professionally as a IOT software developer, with prime focus in C/C++ and python, I have experience developing core low-level software for raspi devices, I already have worked on something much Plus