PyWebWiev window and icon bar (Fedora, RaspberryOS)
I will order the program to be made only in Python. Without using the framework Qt, Wx, and others.
The program will run on Linux (Fedora, Debian, RasppiOS).
The program code should contain the necessary comments in accordance with good programming practices.
The "lambda" function should be avoided in the program.
The program should save the settings or other data necessary for its functioning - to a file in accordance with the JSON format.
The appearance of the icon bar and other windows should be elegant and modern, like the Dock in the new Gnome, the Dock in apple, etc ...
The program should include a description of the installation of the necessary Python libraries.
- It will be based on the combination and modification of ready-made examples (PyWebwiev, PySimpleGUI, Matplotlib) and its own solutions.
Program description (general):
1. The program starts at system startup (PyWebwiev with fullscreen option). An example on PyWebwiev. Does not include status bar, buttons, menu.
2. The PyWebwiev window displays the website content or the local index file. * Example on PyWebwiev. On the mentioned page, there should be a field in the middle of the window for entering the URL or search phrase on the Internet. Where the given phrase will be searched (google, binge, etc .. will be defined in the settings from point 12).
3. Before a page is displayed in PyWebwiev, it is preceded by a page loading animation. An example on PyWebwiev.
4. With the PyWebwiev window running, a bar with icons is displayed on top. Example on PySimpleGUI.
5. Clicking on any icon triggers the action assigned to that icon.
6. The program checks (according to the set time scheme) if there is a newer version on my server. In the case of a newer version than the local one, it updates its files and makes changes (replaces / overwrites / creates new) if all files have been correctly downloaded.
7. Any typing of text into any fields of this or any other application launched with it should activate the on-screen keyboard (the monitor is a touchscreen). An example of on-screen keyboards is available in the PySimpleGUI examples.
Description of the icon bar (detailed):
8. The bar is always on top. Example on PySimpleGUI.
9. The bar can be moved freely. Example on PySimpleGUI.
10. The bar contains icons in graphical form with assigned “actions” called when clicking on a given icon.
11. The bar contains additional buttons (icons):
- It is collapsed into the graphic of one icon (also freely moved) or expanded after clicking on the icon, if it is collapsed. The above icon will also always be on top of the PyWebView window.
- Change the orientation from landscape to portrait and vice versa of the icon bar.
- The "Home" icon, which causes the display of a website or a local file defined as the initial display for PyWebWiev (item no.2 of the General Program Description), (the description from item 14 of the detailed description should also be used).
- The settings icon after clicking on which will appear Dashboard (for example on PySimpleGui) where you can change the settings of the icon bar. Toggle some options on and off with the "Toggle" switch (for example on PySimpleGUI). The dashboard should be a separate python file (the description from point number 14 of the Detailed Description should also be used).
12. The bar must have the following options defined in the settings:
- icon size.
- background transparency under the icons.
- number of first row icons.
- the size of the button (icon) after collapsing the icons into one icon.
- the size of the on-screen keyboard, its color and layout of the keys (Polish, German, English, Russian).
The complete description and additional recommendations can be found in the attached file (there was only 4,000 characters on the Freelancer website).
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de €483 pour ce travail
@FREELANCER_RECOMMENDED ------------------------------------------------------ Can help... I am a Fullstack Expert in development of web, desktop and mobile apps... Lets Start! Please start a Discussion with me and we Plus
i have 9 years experience in Qt,C++, python, QML, PyQt on linux,windows and mac. we can discuss more information in chat.
I CAN COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT EASILY Hello, I am programmer with enough experiences on C/C++, Raspberry Pi3, Linux for 13 years. C/C++, Raspberry Pi3, Linux is nice programming language and I am majoring on it for long y Plus
Hi Kontakt! I am Program description(12) readed. Thank you for your job posting. I am a website expert. I am a professional 7 years of work experience and have extensive expertise to provide the highest quality work re Plus
Hello, sir. How are you? I have just read your project description and I can help you as my rich experiences. I have rich experiences in python and raspberry I will give you the perfect result you are satisfied with. Plus
Hi, This is Michael. I have read your post and checked your image. I have build some applications execute on raspberry-pi using pywebview and python-kivy. I am a software engineer with rich experience developing many Plus
❤️ Hello there! Happy to bid here since I have the capability to build your project. I have just read your requirments correctly and I can do I am a python and windows app developer and have rich experience in Linux se Plus
hello My name is konstiatyn who is professional in Python, Linux and Raspberi.pi. I am very interested in your project”PyWebView window and icon bar in PySimpleGUI for (Fedora, Raspberry OS)”. I have gone through your Plus
Hello I can provide the perfect piece you are looking for. I have rich experience in python , pyweb view etc. You can discuss more via chat. If you want to discuss further, please send me a message. Thank you. T Plus
Hello, I just had read your project narrative & examined the attached sample chronically. Few queries are jumping up to catch my attention to complete this incomplete task for response I need you to talk to me. Let’s c Plus
hello sir.✋ I have just read your job description and your project is really interesting to me. The Items you raised are similar to what I have already done in practice and I think you can do it in a short time if you Plus
Hello! How are you? I saw your description and that sounds really interesting for me. I'm full-stack web developer. "What is worth doing is worth doing well" it's my creed. I have experience that work for few years. Fo Plus
Hi, With over 5 years of experience in Python. I’ve gone through your complete project description. I am interested in this project as it is exactly within the scope of my skill. My main skills are as follows: Python, Plus
Hi , i've read your project and i can do in in 5 days as you asked . Let's talk in details if you are interested .
Hi Agnieszka, How are you? I just reviewed your project description carefully. I'm very interested in your job now since I have rich experience in these skills. My Github profile [login to view URL] My [login to view URL] Plus
Nice to meet you I am an Amazon Cloud Architect for the web infrastructure serving 90 million page impressions and 12 TB Internet traffic per month. The AWS services I use are EC2, ELB, MySQL RDS, VPC, CloudFront, Elas Plus
Our team at Maskottchen technology provide you with best designing and developmental services. We here aim to provide you with quality work, that on time. Please note, our motto is successful results, and not money. T Plus
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.
Thanks for your job posting I just read your job posting and your job catches my eye. I am an expert web developer with skills including Python, Software Architecture, Linux and Raspberry Pi. My deep experience includ Plus