PowerDNS Lua Expert - Recursor and Dist
Paiement à la livraison
I need an experienced PowerDNS Lua developer who can achieve the below requirements:
- PDNS Dist listening on port 53 udp/tcp, DoH and TLS. Backend servers are PDNS Recursor listeners on the same node. Selection will be made based on source IP addresses.
- 5x PDNS Recursor views or containers listening on ports1053-1058. All 5x views should reference the same RPZ data set in memory for effective memory utilization but not all RPZ zones are enabled on all views.
- Recursors will have DNS query and RPZ logging locally in the system with ECS being enabled in the logging.
1. PDNS dist receives DoH query at port 443 with edns0 client ip address.
2. PDNS dist selects one of the backend Recursors based on source IP and maintains the same edns0 field in the forwarded packets.
3. PDNS Recursor receives the dns query and apply the enabled rpz policies for the view (all Recursors should reference a unified RPZ set in memory to avoid RPZ duplication in memory for the same RPZ zone / in other words an RPZ zone is loaded once in memory but can be reference by different Recursors running on the same compute resource).
Nº du projet : #37247009
À propos du projet
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 499 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, Hope you are doing great! I am a professional PowerDNS Lua Expert expert and I can quickly help you PowerDNS Lua Expert is my sapecialty, ready to start and look forward to work with you. Thanks Ihtsham