We have a project installing OpenVPN on an OpenWRT router.
Everything is working, the VPN works file. However, we need some minor tweaks made and we're also looking for someone with general expertise in OpenWRT so we can have an ongoing relationship as we continue development.
Current goals are the following:
1. Changing the LED set up of the router so that there are only 2 LED states:
green for when the VPN is connected
red for every other state (booting, etc.)
Now the router is showing green when it boots, receives data or whatever, I want to get rid of that so it's only green when the VPN connects.
2. A script hopefully running on cron every minute or less that will monitor the VPN connection and kill/restart openvpn it if it fails/stops for any reason. I know it's possible to use openvpn config files to keep the connection running and I'm already using keepalive and all that jazz but I'd rather not bother with manually editing every ovpn file that crosses my desk.
3. A security audit
4. Determining which files are affected by particular changes in the Luci menu.
5. changing "Replace Wireless configuration" checkbox default from checked to unchecked.
6. finding the best way to set up the router so that the users IP and DNS cannot leak
7. determining if the changes required in #6 can be applied across all openWRT routers or whether it will only work on certain hardware.
The VPN already works fine, I don't need any special routing or exceptions. Router is glinet.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $196 pour ce travail
Expirience in openwrt on various routers ([login to view URL], miktotik, WD myNet, various TP-Links ...) Customized images, home-built for special purposes. Do you really need to keep LuCi ? I usually build special openwr Plus
hello, I've experience with openwrt and can build whatever you want with it. Also I'm living not far end from you. I'm in Vladivostok, Russia +10 GMT. well do you want work with me? hello? what could you say?