Looking for a part-time network admin for a proxy company, the role includes:
- Liaising with US/EU carriers and datacenters to provision new services
- Sourcing and managing IP space - announcing, working with LOA, sourcing clean IP ranges
- Managing / ensuring uptime on 50+ Ubuntu servers
- Configuring new Ubuntu proxy set-ups with Squid Proxy
- Configuring / Coding Linux systems to manage and monitor Squid Proxy users
We are a small, young company looking for someone to take this role on part-time as we have reached a point of scale where I can not handle everything myself and we require a higher level of expertise in certain areas.
All work will be done remotely, and communications will mostly be done via Email and Discord, with the occasional video call.
We are based in the UK, however, we work mainly with US datacenters and carriers including Lumen, Sprint, Cox and others. Any US or EU timezone is fine for this position.
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 21 $/heure pour ce travail
hi i can give a hand there okay i use 3proxy for my clients it is better for monitoring of the users but Squid is okay to read my profil for skills then lets have a chat and see what we can find out Thanks peter
I am ready to accept this job I from indonesia, my job netwok engginer, BGP, OSPF, Server Manager on PT. Jembatan data pangrango whatsapp [login to view URL]
I am a 3 years Technical Diploma Computer Engineer and CCNA Certified with more than 10 Years [login to view URL] review my profile,you will find that I’m highly capable of performing this role.