Need a team of six Linux Engineers and Linux Sys Admins to develop a Virtualization platform (based on KVM) and a CentOS/Debian based Linux gateway router for a communications company. Contract position for roughly six months.
Your role will be to develop and test a set of scripts and programs that interface with iptables, docker, VLANs, networking (bridges), tc, bind, dhcpd and other standard Linux networking tools.
An ideal candidate will have:
1. systemd experience (minimum 2 years)
2. iptables experience (minimum 5 years) - NAT, mac filtering, routing
3. QoS experience (minimum 3 years)
4. Networking (routing, switching on Linux, dhcp, bind) experience (minimum 3 years)
6. Scripting - Python/bash
8. VLAN experience (minimum 3 years)
9. Docker experience (minimum 3 years)
10. Bridge utils or openvswitch experience (minimum 3 years)
11. Asterisk experience (minimum 3 years)
12. URL filtering (squidguard or similar) experience (minimum 3 years)
13. Deep Packet Inspection/Layer 7 filtering experience (minimum 3 years)
14. KVM experience (minimum 5 years) - libvirtd, qemu-kvm, SPICE
15. Experience with JSON APIs (minimum 3 years)
16. Build tools experience: make, gcc, g++ (minimum 5 years)
17. OpenVPN (server and client) experience (minimum 3 years)
18. Should be able to communicate well in english
19. Jira/git experience (minimum 3 years)
Budget is $25-30/hour.
Interested candidates should reply with sample projects (github, bitbucket) and their websites.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $28/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I am interested in working on your kvm project. I am an expert in Windows/Linux networking. I have worked on Tcp/IP stack, layer 2 bridging and network packet tracing. Thanks