1. Move entire website from Godaddy to Digitalocean, with no/ minimal downtime
2. Use SSH keys instead of passwords
3. Set up free, auto-renewing SSL so that we have https://
4. Set up email admin so we can make xxxxxx@[login to view URL] accounts
5. Set up appropriate firewalls in digitalocean. Must make sure that droplet can be turned off and on again without issues.
6. Set-up anti-spam software for wordpress (already available with digital ocean one-click install)
Website name - [login to view URL]
Host - from godaddy to digitalocean (we will provide passwords)
Server site - must be in Singapore
SSH - already have and will be provided
SSL - must get cert and create auto-renewal
Downtime - none. create new instance before pointing domain to digital ocean.
hello i will carry out all the tasks mentioned in your project description. I am an experienced system administrator and i have done this several times before.. Please message me back to get started on the job ASAP. t Plus
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $36 pour ce travail
Hi, I can migrate your sites to DO My experience in administration of the Linux system and web-dev (PHP, MYSQL, POSTGRESQL, CakePHP, HTML, JS, ETC.) is more than 8 years!
I am a Linux admin have 8 years of experience in this field. I worked in webhosting industry and manage datacenter from remote. I give full server management support doing server migration is my every day task I can do Plus
Hi, I'm Redhat Certified System Administrator. I have more than 5-6 years of experience of working on Linux Servers, Cpanels/WHM. I can install plugins and software on Linux Server. I can migrate website from one hos Plus
Hello, i understand , you want minimum down time when you migrate website, can you tell its free ssl certificate ? Thanks
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have Plus