Hardware: Raspberry PI 3
Camera: Dahua IPC HFDW2433M (Support RTSP Streaming)
- Use Gstreamer on Raspberry Pi 3 setting up a streaming server from the Dahua IP camera by RTSP protocol.
- The Dahua IP camera is attached on the hook (Not attached to Raspberry PI, should connect by RTSP)
- The Raspiberry Pi connected with the monitor is placed in the cabin, so the machinery operator can look at the camera during operation.
- The project manager in the site office can access the raspberry pi streaming server by web browser (I will use [login to view URL] address to map the IP for raspberry pi 3)
- The Raspberry Pi 3 boots up to show the streaming camera every time, I assume that the machinery operator no need to click and choose the camera video, it should be automatically show up.
- The Raspberry Pi server should have the features to record the streaming video on the attached hard drive or even to Google drive if possible.
Summary for the Features
1) Gstreamer RTSP Streaming Server on Raspberry PI 3 / Automatically show up the camera video after boot up / with Record Functions to record the streaming video
2) Streaming Video is accessible on web browsers from outside.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $21/heure pour ce travail
Hello. I've decided to place my bid here, because I've done a lot of streaming projects in the past, so I think I can help you too. P.S. I do not ask for any upfront payments.