We are working on a very large project and we are in need of a few contractors (Extremely Fast and Mobile you would need to be on the ground here in Kampala) we have an opportunity for 12 months you need to be extremely well versed in Puppet and Geppetto Deployment and training. You need to have run and managed a Puppet / Foreman / Geppetto as well as the willingness to train our Windows and Unix teams on Puppet / Geppetto and Foreman also make recommendations to Sr. Management.
If you have these technical skills and the motivation to work in Eastern Africa. We pay for Airfare, Healthcare, Accommodations, and Local Transportation after this engagement we will have opportunities to work for our 3rd level support in Dubai.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Train, maintain, and manage systems management tasks with Puppet, Forman, Geppetto.
- Configure and manage corporate network; including managing OS infrastructure, adding/maintaining routers/switches, VLANs, etc.
- Configuration of Linux systems; unattended installations (PXE, TFTPBoot, DHCP, DNS, Directory Services, Single Sign-on, Pre-seed/Kickstart configuration, etc)
- Managing corporate IT desktop/laptop/server environment
- Automate laptop systems (SOE/COE configuration)
- On boarding new employees; new account creation, laptop setup (automate this !!), new user orientation
What You Need for this Position
At Least 4 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- DevOpsSo, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!