We need to run an UNIX Server with installed and configured sympa ([url removed, login to view]) extension.
The Server have to run using Microsoft Azure hosting. The Administrator will need an Microsoft life account to get access to our Azure infrastructure.
OS: FreeBSD newest compatible Version
Listen Domain: after job assigment we will give you this information. For test propose we plan to use an test domain first.
DNS: We have acces to our DNS records. So required MX changes can be solved soon after solving the installation and configuration part.
The server will run on internet, typical security features have to be used and enabled …
The Job has to be done ASAP. Goal for done all required parts until 28. September 2015.
The work have to have greate expirence in:
- Work in time,
- good Communication,
- good documentation ( we want you document all kind of commands you enter),
- Installing an MySQL database server,
- creating and configuring databases,
- still have done an FreeBSD installation and configuration,
- still have used Azure for hosting for unix server installation,
- still have done an installation of mail feature and in advanded in sympa addon,
- installing an MTA (Message Transfer Agent): sendmail, postfix, qmail or exim,
- installing a web server (Apache being the most commonly used),
- installing libxml 2, required by the LibXML Perl module,
- installing the gettext-devel library,
- installing CPAN CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) modules,
- creation of a dedicated UNIX user.
The main goal for us is to have fully functional sympa installation up and running!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $504 for this job
I'm a professional with experience of over 10 years in management of Linux platforms, Cisco equipment, asterisk and web applications Certificates: DCAP, LPI, CCNA and CCNP, EHACKING
Hi! I am senior admin using freebsd for 20 years. I have build this kind of mail systems in the past, most of them large scale projects. I can do this projext for you professionally.