We never tried Alfresco before but heard many good things about it. We want to give it a try for document repository use.
1. Users can drag and drop files to upload files.
2. All files upload are saved. If a filename has been uploaded before, will have version control.
3. Even if filenames are different, can link them for version control purpose.
4. When a new file is uploaded, will create a SHA2-256 hash of the file and upload the hash to another server.
5. Enable audit that when a user upload and download a file, will log each upload and download and allow performing audit . The log file can be a simple CSV file export of the log.
6. We will provide you a Ubuntu in Digital Ocean. You need to configure and install everything needed.
7. Generate docker that we can reuse the same docker.
MUST PROVIDE PERFECT DOCUMENTATIONS. Therefore we can do it ourselves later.
first milestone - USD 40 (HKD 320) for a successful demonstration
second milestone - USD 60 (HKD 480) for delivery of the documentation
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $816 pour ce travail
Hi, Greeting for the day, Hope you are doing well Please initiate chat to discuss your requirement in details Thanks Karun Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
We are currently working on a similar project in which Alfresco is one of the requirement to install on Ubuntu. We can help you with the project. https://www.freelancer.in/projects/windows-server/openmaint-virtual-app Plus