I want local git server on linux.
1. Git Server (Master Repository) that gets used by 3 users (Ash1Repo, Vladan2Repo, and TestApplicationRepo) and only those files that get changed inside the Master Repository can get pulled into any one of the repos. So if something changes in the master, I can come in the morning and run a pull command of some type and update my local copy of the repository where i am working and same for the other client repositories.
2. The 3 Git Client that can update their individual repository from using the central Git Server repository on the same Linux box.
3. A detail document that explains the setup to configure of the above 1) and 2).
4. Complete step-by-step running the described in the detail design document.
5. Also some basic commands to manage and understand pull/push from the central repository and revert.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 210 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm Red Hat certified system administrator. I have worked on multiple Linux projects. And I would like to work on your project. Please initiate the chat to talk about the project in detail. Thanks & Regards, S Plus
Hi! I'm Ignacio! I have more than 8 years as a sysadmin and I have more than 5 years working with git and development environments. I can help you without major issues to achieve your needs. Please don't hesitate to c Plus
Hi, I've good knowledge of git on linux server like configuring git and integrate with github or bitbucket, and have strong knowledge of git commands. Hoping for you revert to start the work asap. Regards
I have a lot of experience with Linux and programming, over 35 years, Python and Django over 10 years. I work with private and local git service every time. Repository control and access by system user with ssh key.