Need a Firewall rule in two flavors ( IP and NF Tables).
(1) The firewall must limit access from an incoming SSH tunnel to only localhost aka "the server".
(2) No limit to what IP can create the SSH tunnel. Any IP with the right SSH key must be able to connect.
(3) The servers is currently in AWS Lightsail.
(4) Servers have one public IP and one Private IP
(5) There is one server for the IP rule and one for the NF rule, I Will provide ssh key and IP to servers.
(6) All other access must not be touched by the rules. Only apply to the SSH Tunnel.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 33 $ pour ce travail
9+ Year Experienced Expertise in server management, Server Security,Migration services, VPS,Dedicated, SSL Certificate, AWS, DNS, CentOS, Cpanel/WHM/Plesk, Web panel, Apache, Debian, Nginx, Ubuntu, Power MTA, Interspir Plus
Hi, Do you want all traffic coming from ssh tunnels redirected to localhost? Do you want the same rule written with iptables and nftables?
Hello, I'm an experienced Linux Admin and expert in working with various firewalls especially IPtables. So I can start writing your desired rules as you mentioned in your description. I hope you give me a chance to Plus
Hi, We have gone through the project description and analyzed your requirement. As per our understanding, you need a network engineer to setup Firewall rule in two flavors. Please initiate a chat for further discussio Plus