DevOps Engineer Part time - Long term
Paiement à la livraison
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to work on Monolithic software.
The project will be ongoing, with the scope of long-term Month on month engagement.
1. Migration from one provider to another.
2. Should have knowledge of Apache and tomcat 9 server,
3. Should be able to migrate db. (phpmyadmin for sql, pgadmin4 for postgresql
3. Should be able to install SSL certificates and troubleshoot SSL related issues.
4. Setting CI/CD
5. Linux/terminal/SSH commands and tomcat/Apache server handling
* 4+ years of cloud operations experience
* Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
*Ability to work independently with minimal input/supervision
Apply only if you can dedicate consistent time & effort and be available for calls when work demands.
The monthly payout will be anywhere between 10k -20k
Nº du projet : #37238540
À propos du projet
37 freelances font une offre moyenne de 22391 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi, I will configure server with LAMP and install SSL certificates and troubleshoot SSL related issues if there will be any. After set up i will do migration of all files and database will be migrated. There will be Plus
Hi there, over 10y work experience with Linux as DevOps/SRE. Ping me and I'll help you out. Cheers
Hire me, I have 10+ years of experience in server and system administration and Network Administration. I have managed shared servers,vps servers, dedicated servers, Godaddy Hosting, AWS Cloud Server,Digital Ocean Clo Plus
Hello, I am a Cloud /DevOps Engineer with 7 years of experience in IT infrastructure and managing the Cloud, I specialize in Cloud Computing AWS and Azure, Windows, Linux, Office365, SharePoint, Active Directory, Stora Plus
Hi I am an experienced professioanl with the skill set of AWS,GIT hub, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, Apache, shell Script, MySQL, PostgreSQL to handle this project.