Need a ubuntu admin to help configure ubuntu for a video screencast tool.
I want to stream content from my virtual machines to the cloud.
Environment: 1 Ubuntu host running 2 guest VM machines.
Task: Configure the host machine to stream screenscasts (audio+video) of both guest VMs simultaneously.
In Summary, if you examine the steps below, I have completed steps 1-5. I need a dev to show me how to complete step 6
1. Install Ubuntu
2. install vmware workstation ([url removed, login to view])
3. Download lubuntu VMs ([url removed, login to view])
4. Run two lubuntu guest VMs
5. Install Open Broadcast Software on the host machine ([url removed, login to view])
6. Configure OBS to screen-cast both VMs simultaneously
Technical Challenges? -To complete step 6, you will have to figure out how to:
Create multiple software-based audio outputs. One for each guest VM.
Configure OBS capture the multiple audio outputs? (Configuring OBS is simple, but I need a dev to verify it works)
If you know the answer the above questions. Please bid.
Also ask clarifying questions.