we need a professional person, eg. someone who use asterisk to build up a call center before, to help to build up a call center using linux asterisk, grandstream model 6102 and 3cx software. The following is the scenarios:
Our telephone supplier compamy is optus australia, eg. they use cable modem to recieve or make a phone call and also provide Internet service.
Therefore, we use phone handset to plugin this modem to get phone service, eg. the cable modem plays a rule of PBX.
The basic requirement is:
1. if calls are received from this line, or two lines or three lines, then go to asterisk linux server. After that, according to the language, we give this call to philippines, india or china caller center, eg. remind caller to select if caller know extension number, then press extension number. If not, then give clients have language selection like pressing 1 for English, 2 for Chinese and so on.
This function can be disable, eg. if only one language, then we do not need to let client make a selection. This needs to be put a comment on the config files and tell us how to do.
After selection of language, then ask caller to choose what is the department want to like support, bill, complaint and so on..., eg. we group them into a few groups by language and then departments. Therefore You will need to give us files like [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and any file which we need to modify to be suitable to our system and make the system to the most secure system from your knowledge.
This function can also be disable, eg. if only one department, then we do not need to let client make a selection. These are also required to put comment on the config files so that we know how to configure it.
2. Then use grandstream 6102 to connect asterisk server, eg. you will need to help to set up grandstream 6102 to achieve these goals by online (skype), eg. caller make a call to the line, then go to optus modem. After that , go to grandstream 6102 and asterisk server. Finally, calls are distributed to a different call center depended on the extension number, language and department.
3. the people in the caller center like phillipines, india and china allow to call people anywhere in australia through these phone lines and also allow to use these phone line to call a certain country like USA, new Zealand and so on...
4. It also is possible to call people between the call center, eg peer to peer.
5. During waiting, caller can listen to music and sound like: please wait and our staff will come ASAP or please go to website to use our online support.
6. If call from Australia locally, call does not need to go to asterisk call center. It will directly go to Australia and oversea like USA, New Zealand and so on.
If you can provide the music, please tell me if it is copyright or not. If no, you need to grant us free to use it. And also you need to tell us where these music files to put on the server and running priorities, eg. which is first, second or third....
Thank you, That is all we need.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $172 pour ce travail
Hi I build such software based on asterisk , with good GUI ( check my portfolio ) all will be managed over the GUI - you do not have to ask where to place the music files . development is faaast since all is r Plus
Hi, I have been reviewed your profile and I am a pleasure to tell you that I can complete your project with the best price. Our Company has the experts in IT industries. We are working from last 8 years and we are the Plus
Hello! I have briefly read the description on /build-call-center-online development project, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and b Plus
I would love to take a go at this project. There are however soo many options you could use here that would help assist you with this. I would like to have a discussion with you on your possible options and see how we Plus
Hello, This sounds like an interesting project. I would like to carry out this job and would surely complete it in 6 days with two days of testing. I would also like to offer you the support for next one week free o Plus
I am an expert on Asterisk, FreePBX, Elastix, Issabel implementations on resort Hotels on México, and I'm starting my first project on freelancer, so I think I can do it to achieve some experience. REGARDS
We are from Deepija Telecom and we help to Build your call center with are ConVox CCS software with the help of that we will fuli fill your above requirement by our expert team.