API loop by cron and save data to Postgres
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with a project that involves looping through a specific API and saving data to a Postgres database.
From you it is can be like php file, what we run by cron, and data will save in database
Api command i know and i give to you
Your job is to make it to read and save to database and make this to possible run by cron
Api gives results by 100, neet to read by loops all data (about 9000 products) and save fields in to posgres database. I have available Linux server with Plesk.
Frequency of looping and saving data:
- The API should be looped through and the data should be saved to Postgres every 2 hours.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience working with APIs
- Proficiency in working with Postgres databases
- Experience with cron jobs and scheduling tasks
- Familiarity with data extraction and manipulation techniques
Nº du projet : #37484351
À propos du projet
41 freelances font une offre moyenne de 152 € pour ce travail
Hi there, I will help you write a simple PHP script that get data from API endpoint and saves to your database. I have understood all the requirements. Let's chat for more details. Thanks
Hello there, I'm ready to handle your project by creating a PHP file that runs via cron, extracting data from the specified API, and saving it to your Postgres database every 2 hours. Let's discuss the API command and Plus