Technology : HTTP access front end
We are looking to develop a Linux based web/http Front end which will have the following requirements
1. Maintain User Databases - with username and password access
2. Read csv Data files from a predefined user directory and present them to the user as user friendly format.
3. Allow the user to change the fields and save/export them back into the CSV files.
4. Present a simple and aesthetic front end to the user with hierarchical structure.
AUTOMATION OF TESTS:
[url removed, login to view] Same Front End is expected to handle automation of tests which are to be run with a test execution API. Will provide details.
7. Read the tests available from a data file
8. Allow the user to select a test and execute the same.
9. Maintain results for each test run.
Carry out other command line based tasks - which are normally done by a user on the target box.
10. Present a way to generate test execution report for the tests run
11. Report should be in tabular or graphical format.