We are looking for a Linux admin for a long-term engagement (1 year or more). Requirements:
1. Ability to work 5 AM to 2 PM GTM – 6 for several weeks. We will pay for availability even if there is no work being performed.
2. Ability to respond to emergencies within 1hr between 7AM – 6PM GMT – 6. We expect to contact you via mobile and start work on our emergency in 1hr or less. We can pay this work at 50% more per hr.
3. Solid knowledge of MySQL/Replication, Linux administration, distribution/upgrades preferably CentOS.
4. Excellent command of English both verbal and written. You will join us for a voice technical interview via gotomeeting. We will assess your linux skills and your English skills.
5. We conduct a background check by a professional firm dedicated to this in your area. You must comply with the firm and pass (they check for identity, certifications, any criminal activity, etc).
Please enter your bid in dollars per hour.
Your first task will be to help us assess our iptable security and close unnecessary holes. You will also document in our wiki the environment by meeting with our former linux admin.
25 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 22 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hello, i have extensive experience in system administration. Can i perform this task and give guarantees of my work. Please check your private box for more informations.
Hello, I would be glad to support you on Linux & MySql. I have a lot of experience on Linux, and am a SCO Unix Ace, and have supported SuSE & Ubuntu over the years. PS: Please see Private Message. Regards
I am a Linux administrator, developer and security expert with experience of working with CentOS and MySQL replication to name a few. Please contact me for more information.
Graduated in Network Computing and 2 years of experience in Windows and Linux(Debian and Red Hat Kernel). Available to work full time and any time. Contact-me if you're interested.