I need an example of an iOS app (iphone) that communicates with a database that resides on a server. The application should have multiple pages (so there is multipage navigation).
The app itself should demonstrate the following:
1. Login - logging in (by communicating with the server),
2. Question Page - a page with multiple radio buttons on it (and storing the results of the radio button selections), and sending this information to the server and returning a page based on the selections.
3, Dynamic Content - Updating the content of a particular page by getting it from the server. This content will be images and text.
4. Slider Scale - A page that shows a sliding scale with a preset value (the value will be fixed and not changeable by the user)
5. Google Map Integration - A page that shows a user input location would get to a page that displays and address in google maps.
6. MySQL/Linux - The server side should be mysql and linux (Centos preferred)
What I'm looking for is the following:
1. Source code for the application that demonstrates these various features. This should be a fully compilable XCode project to build and run the app in the simulator.
2. The schema to the database that will work with the application.
3. The source for the server side application that implements the functionality used by the iphone app. I am agnostic as to which server side methodology is used to implement the functionality.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2008 pour ce travail
Hi, I've written similar applications, including login and server side communication. I would write the server piece in ruby on rails, allowing you to port the back end to any database or platform Rails supports. I'm Plus
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...