We are looking to start a web hosting company and need 2 servers properly configured. We have had other that say they can but fell short of the target.
1 Dual Xeon Server (Looking to add second one)
Server 1 located in datacenter A
Server 2 located in datacenter B
What we need:
1. Synchronize Server 1 with Server 2 for redundancy and backup. (Specify technology such as rsync and why) also see below.
2. Properly, install CentOS with cPanel
3. Configure permissions and all security updates
4. Configure DNS properly.
5. Install a Dynamic DNS Server. Must have a easy to use web interface for managment
6. Setup scheduled backups
7. Setup WHMCS for billing
8. Provide documentation for each step completed and command line used. We need to be able to log everthing ever done to the server.
9. Provide .iso image of each server for recovery and replication.
IF YOU FEEL THERE IS A BETTER SOLUTION FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE STATE AND WHY.
WE WOULD CONSIDER UBUNTU AND A CLOUD SETUP or COMPATIBLE AS WELL. PLEASE PM ESTIMATE FOR ALTERNATE CONFIGURATION.
Discussion is encouraged to design the best setup.
Install Wowza Media Server