We are looking for help with a bit of work on LinkedIn.
* Phase I is the strategy and recommendations for changes and improvements to the Executive Director and launch of company page on LinkedIn.
* Phase II is the implementation of approved changes to the LinkedIn profiles and company pages.
* Phase III is recommendations and process for boosting the use of Linkedin company and personal pages of Executive and Board to advance the key goals of the organization.
1. Strategy and recommendations on a Personal LinkedIn profile refresh for the Executive Director. Review the profile of the non-profit executive director, campaigner, speaker, and entrepreneur. Make recommendations for updates including imagery, headline/title area, summary, and other important sections.
2. Strategy and recommendations on a Company LinkedIn profile page refresh. Review profile of non-profit organization and make recommendations on how to maximize reach to current and prospective funders and other stakeholders. Recommend usage (or not) of showcase pages or other pages for various projects of the non-profit.
Upon approval and alignment with the strategy and recommendations above.
3. Support making the recommended changes to the Personal Page.
4. Support making the recommended changes to the Company Pages.
When pages are improved and better organized,
5. Develop an ongoing check-in and support scope and deliverable recommendations for improving the quality of the pages, expanding the reach of the organization to the key audiences.
The ongoing support will be a different contract and kicked off inline with other communication timelines and efforts.