Legal services startup needs a licensed CA attorney for a document review project. Pay is $100/hr, with probably $10,000 to $20,000 total billings on this project, over the next 2-4 weeks. If you do good work, there will be lots of future projects and permanent opportunities for the right person.
1. You must have at least 2 years experience in industry at a large enterprise, preferably high-tech or software, such as having been a developer, QA, product manager, etc., or a manager of any of the above.
2. You must have at least 1 year of law firm experience as a California associate or higher. IP and/or Labor & Employment experience is a big plus. Litigation a big plus. Previous doc review experience a big plus.
3. You must have a spotless disciplinary record and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity. You must also be understanding of enterprise-level billing issues, e.g., you get paid when our large clients pay us.
4. To demonstrate your attention to detail, you must set your bid to exactly $50. Any bids for any other amount will not be read.
1. Bay area candidates, especially those in San Francisco, will be preferred.
Contact me with your experience and location. If it's a match, and you clear conflicts, we can move ahead. I reserve the right to end this project early if I find the right candidate.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5471 pour ce travail
Hello, Although I am not based anywhere in United States but I do have an experience of around 5 years in litigation, drafting, vetting and reviewing various kinds of contracts/agreements and other documents and I h Plus
Hello I am an experienced document reviewer .As an Attorney I have handled several document review,legal research and legal work on IP,Labour and software issues.I can do this for [url removed, login to view] Pmb. Thanks Ariolu
I tried to enter a bid for $50, but it said that bids cannot be less than $5,000. Please visit my website at [url removed, login to view] to learn more about my law firm. Before opening my own practice I was a corporate l Plus
Hi I am ready to do this job.. I have 5 years of experience of doing document Review..I am base in chandigarh ( India ). i was in LPO company and worked for outsourced work of Deloitte five years. I would love to Plus
Dear Project Manager, I am a licensed California attorney (Bar No. 231812) based in Los Angeles. My practice is focused on business and commercial transactions and litigation, as well as general servicing of co Plus
Hi, I am a NY licensed attorney, presently engaged by a magic circle law firm in London, with over 10 years of experience. While I appreciate that i am not in the Bay Area, there are several advantages that i bring on Plus