Legal services startup needs a licensed CA attorney for a document review project. Pay is $100/hr, with probably $10,000 to $20,000 total billings on this project, over the next 2-4 weeks. If you do good work, there will be lots of future projects and permanent opportunities for the right person.
1. You must have at least 2 years experience in industry at a large enterprise, preferably high-tech or software, such as having been a developer, QA, product manager, etc., or a manager of any of the above.
2. You must have at least 1 year of law firm experience as a California associate or higher. IP and/or Labor & Employment experience is a big plus. Litigation a big plus. Previous doc review experience a big plus.
3. You must have a spotless disciplinary record and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity. You must also be understanding of enterprise-level billing issues, e.g., you get paid when our large clients pay us.
4. To demonstrate your attention to detail, you must set your bid to exactly $50. Any bids for any other amount will not be read.
1. Bay area candidates, especially those in San Francisco, will be preferred.
Contact me with your experience and location. If it's a match, and you clear conflicts, we can move ahead. I reserve the right to end this project early if I find the right candidate.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $5471 for this job
Hello I am an experienced document reviewer .As an Attorney I have handled several document review,legal research and legal work on IP,Labour and software issues.I can do this for [url removed, login to view] Pmb. Thanks Ariolu