• Timely updating various Statutory Registers and Minutes books pursuant to Companies Act, 1956
• Incorporation of Public and Private Limited Companies including (wholly owned subsidiary and allied compliance)
• Filing of e-forms with Registrar of Companies (ROC) to comply with various sections of the Companies Act
• Drafting of Schemes of Amalgamation & Arrangements involving financial reconstruction of Listed as well as unlisted companies.
• Drafting of Schemes, applications, Notice & Explanatory Statement and petitions under Sections 391 to 394 of the Companies Act, 1956
• Compliances relating to shifting of Registered Office from the jurisdiction of one ROC to another, change of name of companies, increase in Authorized Share Capital of the company, amendment in Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
• Drafting of Petitions to be filed with the Company Law Board for shifting of Registered office of the Company form one state to another
• Secretarial Compliance in relation to Buyback of Securities of Unlisted Companies
• Conducting and Handling Annual General Meeting of the Listed Companies involving preparation of Annual Report thereof
• Drafting of Compliance Certificate u/s 383A of the Companies act, 1956
• Conducting the Postal Ballot process involving drafting of Notice, scrutinizing the ballot papers and complying with rules of postal ballot
• Demerger of undertakings, involving spin offs and split offs
• Drafting of Compounding applications of Companies Act, 1956
• Drafting of applications for approval of the Central Government under various sections, of the Companies Act, 1956
• Drafting of Valuation Reports for determining the Share Exchange Ratio pursuant to Scheme of Amalgamation.
• Conducting and Handling of Court convened meetings of Equity Shareholders and Unsecured Creditors
• Assist in Due diligence / Corporate Governance / Secretarial Audit, relating to compliance relating to Companies Act and Securities Act.
• Assist in drafting Share Transfer Agreement and Share Purchase Agreement.
• Tagging and assisting in certifying XBRL Forms which is to be filed with ROC
• Compliances under various clauses of the Listing Agreement
• Preferential allotment under SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements Regulations) (ICDR)
• Assist in reconciliation of share capital audit as per Regulation 55A of SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 1996
• Compliances of all disclosures and requirements under SEBI (Substantial Acquisitions of Shares and Takeover Regulations) (SAST)
• Revocation of suspension in trading of shares of companies on Stock Exchanges.
• Obtaining In principle, Listing and trading approval from Stock Exchanges for various Corporate Actions
• Issue & Listing of bonus shares
• Application for admission of Securities with NSDL and CDSL
• Seeking permission from SEBI under (SAST) Regulations
• Direct listing of Securities on the BSE Limited & National Stock Exchange (India) Limited
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹12500 pour ce travail
Dear Hiring Manager, I specialize in the areas of Business and Corporate Law -- forming Business Entities (such as C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, Ltd, etc), drafting company By-Laws, Operating Agreements, Pre-Incorporation Agre Plus
Hello, We are corporate, commercial lawyers, having experience and expertise in Private Equity, M&A, Joint Venture, Investment laws, business and general commercial laws. Our clients includes various HNI's, Inve Plus