We are developing some content for a legal website which focuses on will disputes in NSW, Australia.
We need two things:
1. Answers to Frequently asked questions. The questions would be:
* Can you contest a will in NSW?
* How can I get a copy of the will?
* What is the process for contesting a will in NSW?
* How much can I be paid from the estate?
* Can a defacto spouse challenge a will?
* Can a grandchild contest a will?
* I haven't seen my mother in years, can I still contest the will?
2. The next thing needed is 5 case studies. Each case study will be a short summary (300-400) words of the facts and outcome of will dispute cases in NSW involving different scenarios. There are various websites that can provide this information. A more detailed brief will be provided once the job is awarded.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $161 pour ce travail
I can give you accurate case law and provide up to date disputed cases. I have a legal degree with experience in International Law. (See PM)
Hi, I am very much keen to work on your project. I am a lawyer by profession and have pursued my law studies from a premium law school of my country. Assure you quality work and timely delivery. Kindly check PM for fu Plus
I enjoy legal research and I would really like to work on this project. I also would like to make some extra money. Thank you.