action AGAINST a service provider.


I need legal advice and legal action from a company AGAINST a service provider working in a freelance site (e.g. of freelance sites are gaf, elance, etc.). Here are the details:

the amount he stole me was 350$. I want to recover this money.

emphases on this legal action are based on:

To contact that service provider's local police, credit scores will be lower for that individual, hence, it will be tougher for that indiviual to get good credit loans (mortgage, car loans, credit cards, etc.) in the future.

if that service provider is a company, it's credit score (letter of credit) will definitely be affected, hence, it will be more difficult for that company to do business with anyone in the future.

please only bid if you have experiences in these cases.

Details about the name of that service provider (ip address, city, etc.) will be given in PM.

Compétences : Juridique

Voir plus : elance provider stole money, working on elance, translators site, sites of freelance, sites for translators, need a business advice, local freelance service, letter of advice, i want to do freelance, it service freelance, it local freelance, it freelance service, it freelance company, good freelance sites, g. e. money, freelance working sites, freelance translators site, freelance sites for it, freelance service sites, freelance service it, freelance service company, freelance police, freelance name, freelance loans, freelance letter

Concernant l'employeur :
( 1 commentaire ) De Séville, France

N° du projet : #38063

4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $100 pour ce travail


Dear Sir, Please check PM. Thanks.

100 $ USD en 1 jour
(1 Commentaire)

We can help you if the company is from India.

100 $ USD en 1 jour
(1 Commentaire)

send me the details of this person. If he is located in India i can be a good help.

100 $ USD en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)

Hi, Please read PMB for details. Regards Rohan Kaul

100 $ USD en 3 jours
(0 Commentaires)

Just give me the frauder's IP address, country of residence (or city), home phone (or cell phone), then I will locate the frauder and sue him (or her) back for the money that person owes you. If you wish, I will als Plus

100 $ USD en 10 jours
(0 Commentaires)

i guess am the right you need just pm for details

100 $ USD en 2 jours
(0 Commentaires)