I have started an IONIC training app. Because I am new to IONIC, I have built up to a point, but due to time constraints, need someone with expertise to do some development in order to get some basic functionality to work. I will then take it further by duplicating screens based on the infrastructure put in place. The following needs to be done
- Facebook Login from APP - Sync with Laravel backend to create a user profile in a database
- Logout - Terminate session on app
- Ask user to log in if not logged in when trying to access a premium (paid) page.
Go through Facebook Login process and re-direct user back to original page when done
- Secure page if it is marked as (premium) and user has not paid (API Call on each page to Laravel backend)
- Take user through credit card payment process on premium pages if the user is logged in via facebook.
- Premium users need to be billed a monthly fee ($5 initially)
- Get Feedback Form to work. Feedback form data should be sent through via email so that I can make contact with clients
- Create new form to ask for assistance on a topic (on slide next to list item).
Topic Assistance Form data should be sent through via email so that I can make contact with clients
- Users have access to one topic assist question per month for the monthly premium paid. Each topic assist question after that
should be charged at $3
- All billing values should be configurable on the backend in order to test the market and change rates and benefits based on analytics gathered
- Integrate VIMEO video on a single page which I will replicate throughout all pages going forward